View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 06:07 PM   #8
Ryno
Retired

Battle Record: 12-10

Ryno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Oh, you doing Lucifer's work? Does that include the sodomy pedophilia?
Bish, I’ve been fucking over devils for so long I gave your mom her chlamydia.
MISS
Swinging only bolo’s, causing severe brain stem and spinal contusion,
now only the right half of your body moves…. the state of the union.
OK
V’s still throwing haymakers nonstop, these hands going round and round like a windmill,
they keep cracking bones ‘til your bodies in the ground, colder than Chicago’s wind chill.
MISS
You’re a copycat formula of lame setups and gun bars; now it’s time to retire,
he slept on V, so I dropped this Little faggot for not seeing the kid….Omar from the WIRE.
OK
Divine design infiltrates your mind neurologically showing you why I’m a legend of battle rap,
clips and drums don’t bother me; I smirk in your grill all chill with a MAGA hat after taking over ya habitat.
MISS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiltrate View Post
Ay..
Don't push ya faith maaan i'd read that trash w/ a look of shame
Set the pages on fire, unzip my pants & Epistle put out the 'Book of James'
HIT
Dude isnt worthy - blow ur top everywhere til my ruger is dirty..
I'll get animated & put ur face alll over objects like Fleischer toons in the 30's
OK
I bet dress shopping w/ your fat wife's hard when she's big as a bitch
In the Tensile Strength to crush steel couldn't squeeze her ass to fit in that shit
Ok
&&& Going down on that giant ho requires a pilot license to dive in low
One sunny day Aviator then flew miles above to appreciate her sheer size & scope
MISS
& your Podcast had you reaching Southern Cult Leader status, hick
I'll show up w/ hands in the Woods t'il u get to know my Swing like Golf Analysts
HIT
v. infiltration...better showing from veritas. i fks w/ that state of the union line. I was diggin' infs opener & closer but he was more consistent through out as a whole.