View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 11:21 PM   #5
symetrik

Battle Record: 5-7

symetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant future

mmlp - besides the occasional stretch to my senses (and fucking salubrious, really?), this had a story (though the realization that it's from the perspective of a tree after the fourth line felt like a let down), but it pulled me back in after almost losing me. the last couple lines were cool, I could smell that sap and feel how they do get all up on your skin, so it wrapped up well. loose middle though.

innovator - I usually dgaf about spelling but it really threw me off, felt like every fourth line I had to reread just to make sure I was understanding correctly (which tells me that it didn't create a cohesive story that a misspelling wouldn't upset the flow of). it felt more atmospheric as opposed to having anything... specific, and I had to keep trying to find the piece in the pic. the biggest selling point for me was the "evil receded/keep breathing" line, but the rest of it seemed too vague for me (and vexed/hexed? bruh)

mvgt - mmlp
symetrik is offline   Reply With Quote