View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 05:56 PM   #5
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

This sad sap brings his bitch a six pack and some snacks as she's watchin the match
Shit...shes been the big dick for so long when it comes to 'pegging' it's you that's wearing the Strap

This was coo here on the funny side to me...direct and had me rolling. Think the wording could have been touched up, but overall funny shit

----------------

This scrub's not sick, so save it or I'll put your face to the pavement & stomp it,
Pls Stop kid, this shot to the temple'll have your blood clottin' like Jamaican Ebonics

This was dope here! The blood clot/Jamaican ebonics concept was nice as well. Props

This battle was nice here, more on the preference side with this. I like comedy bars, but damn that blood clot line was fresh to me and it hit. I have to go with Amen on this one. Good shit tho to both!

V-Amen

Last edited by DynamiCz; 09-17-2018 at 10:38 AM.