View Single Post
Old 04-28-2023, 08:47 PM   #32
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Yo Pharaoh I love you man but you saying you're mentally healthy is a barefaced lie.
Lol.
Appreciate the nod wit,
and how we can mix a little semi-troll/discuss with some nostalgic histories or current vote-strategies...
My ego did need a little compliment so...might slap it on OM chat for my motivation w/ Spree's prompts...

That said, regarding the mental health...
I mean it's all relative my Foxy Friend...
As I told Bags, in 2016 it was a bunch of psychotic spamming and failed trolling/satire...
Whereas now, nearly 7 yrs later, I have simply absorbed/practiced and improved, and my (certainly slightly manic Netcees Binge) MAY LOOOOK, L OL...LOOK. Crazy. To you. And others. Maybe even to most. Just nuts and an "episode" that's lasted all Spring.
I'd just offer to you that the spams are more honed now, some quality mini-roast practices....Spree/Zelph/Kung/Lars/1 of my 2 track producers are teaching me how to cut the fat/be succinct so yeah,,,,
Other than some weekend substances and slight 5-15% mania on those nights? == Pretty fucking fine bud, mentally. If you take my word. Lol. Holding down the job (albeit overqualified waste of analytic potential?)...Decent to the family & a few friends...
Lotta psycchotic looking posts or Obvious race/sexuality-baiting R CLEARLY rough drafts to garner reactions &keep the place live/popping a bit since NBL started.

~End Rant of Justification for 3Personalities&Bipolar~
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote