View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 07:51 AM   #15
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

LOOOOOOL Flow, stop it

didn’t get your opener, liked slot machine, Pixar wordplay was nice but needed rewording and saw someone used on in the chat thread also which maybe took away from its impact slightly here. The vajazzle idea was good conceptually but worded sloppy. didn’t get the closer tbh

Zelph: JPAY was a dope idea but didn’t land with any sting because of the similie you went for, needed some Allen Knight type wording to make it really land, you know? I didn’t get a Mola ram. round in mouth been done, hog roast similie made it too simple sounding again here - with better wording it could have lander harder I think. LOL I fuck with centaur even though these text battle cats won’t, prob get scrutinised for not attacking the opponent but ehhhhh outside of these forums I can fuck with that line. Lol. Pretty sure I’ve heard/watched/read something along the lines of that ring in a box shit before but not saying you bit or anything, just that it’s not as fresh as you maybe think

still had Zelph ahead marginally with Flow’s wording of a couple concepts being what decided it.