View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 05:47 PM   #70
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

The battle arena stuff has always been for the newbs here to have a chance at winning something and making a name for themselves. I don’t even know why you have one, let alone two of them shits. It’s ridiculous. You’ve two fight night keystyle wins which I honestly believe I could champ if it wasn’t for the time zone difference meaning I’m never online when you guys hold them, and you won possibly the worst SC we’ve ever had here. The only thing you have as a champed that holds any weight to me is the NBL, and I have an accomp for champing that too. I did it in a season where I also champed the two other leagues we had running here, simultaneously, to complete the Trifecta Challenge. I’m the only person to have ever done so here, or come close.

And I champed them all in less battles than you’ve had here EVER. There’s no refuting the actual factuals of the board.

I’m leading the game in at least five different statistical categories right now

Best flow, most consistent, most charisma, realest stories.. and my interviews are hotter

holla
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote