Thread: Corelone's Cell
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 03:07 PM   #75
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corleone View Post
I'll be needing my mask back first, bro. Do you think that's fair enough that I can go public with who I really am and just maybe I'd get to wear my mask you deliberately stole from me? Sure, sit on my dick and wait for that to happen. Never will I need anyone to vouch on my behalf, I'm just that real of a nigga. Hop off my dick pussy, I think its fair I lived as any one of your normal guys out there having a good old time, what do you say? lol you fucking bum.

- Hoodini
Ayy, can you try this one more time my G, but in english this time?

& mentions dicks like 100% less if possible, you seem to keep them in your mouth alot.
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote