View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 04:06 PM   #58
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post

I mean...if this is a they live/ the matrix sort of thing, then that makes perfect sense. It is all about us.
I find both of those concepts to be accurate on a metaphorical level. Not that I wouldn't love dodging lizard alien's laser blasts in bullet time whilst wearing cool shades, I'm just sayin...

It's about being sheep and not paying attention while they control us.

I like Watchmen for similar reasons. There are reasons why the public can't know certain things. Ignorance truly is bliss on so many levels. Look at the amount of people who believe that God himself handpicked Trump to be president and look at the number of rappers who used to consider Trump a role model but jump on the hate wagon now. It's easy to control the masses.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote