View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 05:06 PM   #27
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

I've heard the debate between the 2 of them, I'm pretty sure it's still mostly all online and available for ppl to peep. IIRC, Cooper exposed Maxwell on some of his BSing, but yo a lot of their arguments were based on symbolism and the supernatural, so you're not gonna find the same response from everybody on the results of this feud. There's a nice sized group of Cooper supporters that think he was an agent of God and was given divine knowledge, yo not everybody is gonna accept that.

I would trust dated scripts like something similar to Christianity that predated it, but everything must be accepted within a certain context.

I could write a giant stone tablet of lies right now and it could be found 2,000 years from now and be accepted as truth.

Scientists can date shit, but once so much time has passed, proving how accurate the statements are could be impossible. The problem is that the general public tends to think: if it is written text and it's really old, it's gotta be true.

Are you familiar with the Hinterkaifeck murders?
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote