View Single Post
Old 04-29-2023, 06:40 AM   #6
Zuo
Sidearms

Battle Record: 1-1

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

No Thanx on your Quick Collab Track when u whined bout-a no-show on the OM for a friendly hashtag?...
[Lol,]Dat's Ok hun., Whack. Bad.. ?Can write a 9line repet. poem but likely can't rap.
I guess the punch is that she wrote 9 lines instead of 10?
Love letter to ur mom; or reminisce 'bout yor hood gurls doin' braids & handstands [in your youth] (bad grammar)
Yea:: hopscotch for me az a lad, was bball w/ tha boyz
Was prolly better thn ur (likely) deceased brother...n giv u more love, and conceptual "toys....emcee is my roy. \Ur a littl chunky &look like a dyke.
I'll still h.y,u., - ur love letterz - they not bad hun; just'a Battle.......SIKE!~
not sure wtf is happening
@Cereal
Stupid Wizord of OZ: 2ID/2Site Troll dropping effort only 35%, of the time.
Your topicals are nothing to speak of, other than the occasional rhyme.
ok this was decent, has truth in it
Stop wasting my time!!...lol..."Ego-less" Hall 'a Leaves in ur PMs give(s) you props for a verse on Zelf?
Forget it. This 15 will TEACH U BATTLE..IF I HAVE TO MYSELF (like i did in the topical realm)..w/ my various spells which r better than ur !corny phonetic excersize belts.
nah smh
I exorcise quick Pelts. Winning helmets w/ shell clips
U fell quick when I critiqued ur last vomit atrocious made me wanna sign outta the contest [again]~
im not sure you know how to form a bar

Vs

I chopped it up in Egypt's kitchen clothed as a jackal sacrificing lambs
popped open a can whupping ass on this supposed Pharaoh, frying up his spam
at least it’s an attempt
You can't run with me on land or the through sand,
I'm beyond your distance of what your mind can even span
nah
my Exodus plan is parting the sea, across we band,
while your armies swallowed before the strand
I heard your audios..." I'm begging, someone please block this man!"...that's all I can stand
wasn’t sure where the bar ended for a min, this is ok I wish it would end too
and I can't stands no more...
This must be the same kid who's been licking on doorknobs and humping the floor
this emcee's squared, with personality disorder galore, while Zuck is sucking his teets suckling for more
what lol helmet bar
this kid is everywhere and the reason why the pansies on Netcee's ass is sore
Stop Spamming the board your deteriorating in the present and past tense
All you bring is pathetic verses, I googled you and you're struggling to make AD sense
long as fuck but this is actually a decent bar
pocket change, the channel,
the only way you'll be dope girl if you sniff my lines and od cause you can't handle
Robronda the get jacked, I am the vandal, while you seem to be the bust down on the panel,
nah
Cereal you're my brother, and I say this because I care,
can you please scrub the putrid crust stain out of your underwear
lmao so stupid but funny

Pharaoh is for sure Top Helmet because he’s retarded as fuck and a living joke to society. Master Rock had some decent stuff and attempts so he gets the W here.

Vote Master Rock

Pharaohs Army as Top Helmet