Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blas View Post
no wai you mean text & a lot of rap is based around hate and evil?!!? I can't believe it, ground breaking discovery. yea it's toxic as fuck that's kinda the point so i don't blame u from separating urself from it, good 4 u.

i just came back for some nostalgia i could never live on here again like when i was 14, some people like seth or other basement dwellers like him will till the death tho thats the sad part

stay blessed
It’s kind of sad when actual losers with nothing to their name but a key to mama and dadas house call people with careers, educations, money and families basement dwellers

Are you that delusional or that bad of a troll?
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote