Old 04-15-2019, 05:54 AM   #206
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

bran had no recollection of it though i thought? granted he could go back and see if he wanted, but unless im forgetting he never figured out jamie threw him out the window

also the almost a man thing could mean literally that. he's not really a man, as in human. he's some ancient spirit thats lived in the roots of a heart tree or whatever for millenia inhabiting a mans body

but yea i think jamie has more to worry about with dany than bran, but either way it will be redemption they ain't gonna kill him. dany knows her pops was nuts by now and she's a savior of the people type so she'll spare him. the bran shit might be brought up too and who knows maybe they'll rush out jon usurping her early next episode like yo doggie its me im aegon you're just my aunt bruh i run shit and she'll be like nah fam i got dragons how could you do this i gave you that dragon puss hole and he'll be like fire can't kill a dragon and thats that shit im spittin ho now kneel before your king and blow me and she'll be like word your grace then the white walkers gonna be like bow bow bow bow and show up