- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

The stock opener is dope imo.. good concept done straightforward enough it's really good for live

I can't speak on thr Audi thing being played in live battles as I haven't really watched many over the last 10 years or so... but I've defintely seen multiple 4 rings/rounds on your hood/grill etc before... so it could be a risk

I told yall it'd be a movie, so they snuck a couple nerds in here
I HATE... MOTHERFUCKERS... WITH WORKING EARS
Talk violent, it will turn severe
No silencer, fuck muffling a shot, I wanna know the last thing you heard was... CLEAR
I'm banging with a colt like Allison Mack
The Big Show, if you hear "Well.." I'm coming out with a strap
I pull up in the whip and put a round in em fast
The 4 rings on your grill, what kinda Audi is that
you got the deaf bars, I'm already waiting
Don't gotta hear a pin drop.. to see a pin drop - on your location
I'm in all black.. with a long mac.. and a volatile agent
I take you out when it ring.. like a call in the matrix

^ this whole segment is pretty dope to me.

I will say the first verse you posted, while I commend you for being able to carry it thru nicely , I find the individual bars themselves pretty mid.
Flow looks top notch and its impressive writing, but from a don Demarco standpoint it kindve seems like your forgoing potential bangers to carry out a long multi scheme that while solid is a bit underwhelming from what you're capable of / have shown in the past.

I could envision a scenario where it'll be cool that you carry out the multi for so long but a lot of the lines won't be applauded and there'll be a big chunk without a "wow factor " so to speak if that makes sense
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote