View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 12:53 PM   #22
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

you know what im not bothered with opiates or drugs in general i mean i get it you have a problem you want to get high... thats fine whatever.... but what i dont like is how society deals with these people and the shit that they give them to "fix" their addiction by giving them antipsychotics even to people who dont even take opiates... that pisses me off... i dont really care ive tried coke ive done ecstacy and shit but ive never ever felt addicted to them although in all honesty ive never done heroin or perks or oc's er whatever but ive dont pretty much everything else from acid to coke to ecstacy to molly.... but ive never felt the urge to do them every single day in and out... anyways all im trying to say ive gone to doctors and psychiatrists and been put in the hospital for not feeling well er watever... and inside these institutions where they have patients and doctors and staff and shit and if you say anything like even remotely related to drugs at all they put you on this antipsychotic medication that is absolutely revolting its the worst pills your ever going to take in your life... basically puts people into a state of paralysis where you cant even move your body or feel your body... and they expect this shit to help people get off of drugs and it doesnt it just makes you feel like shit... like me i get put on some antipsychotic medication and i dont even know where to buy psychadelic shit on the street... psychadelic drugs.... thats what pisses me off... and in all honesty if i knew where to get a bag of heroin i dont know mate... maybe if drugs werent so expensive in the first place... i might even buy some heroin just to be like a fuck you to them fucking people who think oh drugs are bad and if you even mention anything about drugs im going to put you on antipsychotic medication that is going to put your body into a state of paralysis where you will be unable to control your body and eventually if you continue to take any type of drug whatsoever we're going to turn you into a retard literally eventually... eventually you will be half retarded.... now i aint never heard of some cocaine making a person half retarded you feel me? ahhh fuck!