View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 08:15 AM   #18
Aura

Battle Record: 3-3

Aura has a brilliant futureAura has a brilliant futureAura has a brilliant futureAura has a brilliant futureAura has a brilliant futureAura has a brilliant futureAura has a brilliant futureAura has a brilliant futureAura has a brilliant futureAura has a brilliant futureAura has a brilliant future

Charge it to the game.. I grabbed the G19, put the chrome back in the stash.
Trust, this murder’ll be a Capital One; I switched to the plastic for Cash.
You’re Amish & a racist? My verse could write itself w/ minimal effort.
Ironic, you hate black people when 40 acres & a mule is your literal net worth..
& if you got it out the mud, it was raining up in Mormon country.
So I’ma make sure this hickory tire.. & need new ones for his horse & buggy.
Far as punches between us? I’m sick w/ the hands.
Seat backs & tray tables fully upright’s the only time you were in position to land.
On Netcees for 8 years. No personality, pics or signs you’re a human being.
I got a hollow shell w/ “Cashius” written on it like the AI behind ya computer screen.
You’re a watered-down Bayou, hittin the archives for personals. Power trippin STILL.
We just look right through Cash to see a Blue line, but nothin you counterfeits the bill.

Vs.

He’s been screaming “HOF!” ‘til his Throat Sore...but dude can’t fuck w/ his peers
I don’t understand why that Halls so hard to swallow...you’ve been Sucking for YEARS
The number of times this nerd raps about guns...It’s too ludacris for me to mention
Call you Inflatable Tubeman. If we see Wavy Arms...he just doing it for the attention
You even making a champ match makes me want to straight peel in your face
Faggot, I’m ‘levels above you’...so, it’s only right I have the Tray Ceiling your fate
Sex life: Awkward. It always has been...Ya game was just weary to start with
It’s all laughs when Neighbor Slides in an Opening...Like Kramer in Jerry’s apartment
This comeback has been a flop. You better stop it, brother...Try!
‘Ber, please...These Return Keys make us hope you NEVER ‘Drop Another Line’

Some really dope lines, also some misses. Had neighbor with 4 misses & cash with 5 misses. voters are scared to keep it real based off names & reps. for example: neighbors 3-way tissue line & cashs barber attachment fading line were funny, dope & worded well if those concepts weren't done to death so those were misses for me

Vote- neighbor