View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 05:19 PM   #8
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Neighbor:

"Charge it to the game.. I grabbed the G19, put the chrome back in the stash.
Trust, this murder’ll be a Capital One; I switched to the plastic for Cash."

"& if you got it out the mud, it was raining up in Mormon country.
So I’ma make sure this hickory tire.. & need new ones for his horse & buggy"

"On Netcees for 8 years. No personality, pics or signs you’re a human being.
I got a hollow shell w/ “Cashius” written on it like the AI behind ya computer screen"

"You’re a watered-down Bayou, hittin the archives for personals. Power trippin STILL.
We just look right through Cash to see a Blue line, but nothin you counterfeits the bill.
ALL you do’s sports references. S’why we know you’re a failure.
Hope we can Canseco vids what did you in while ya jerk off to those in your trailer."

Cashius:

"He’s been screaming “HOF!” ‘til his Throat Sore...but dude can’t fuck w/ his peers
I don’t understand why that Halls so hard to swallow...you’ve been Sucking for YEARS"

"You even making a champ match makes me want to straight peel in your face
Faggot, I’m ‘levels above you’...so, it’s only right I have the Tray Ceiling your fate"

"Holy shit did you love the dude...to have him back this bitch would give up a limb
Had to stop voting...cuz every time ‘Beretta’ verse he was WISHING it was by him."

"How’d you get your hair that short, bro?! Regardless...the homey gon’ be gaping
The Attachment put ‘1 to the side of your head’...now your barber ain’t the ONLY one who’s Fading"

Good battle, favorites above are damn near evenly dope. But imo neighbors other lines I didn't quote are better than Cashius' lines I didn't quote. Vote - Neighbor