View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 01:04 PM   #8
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
Were your first experiences with the internet and forums on a desktop computer? How many years ago was it that you went from using a desktop or laptop to browse the web to using your phone primarily? Do you have a screen time clock function, if so, what was your screen time last week?
i believe i built my own first computer when i was 9 (1992 - a 386sx w/ TURBO!). however, my first interaction/regular use was with the commodore 64s in 1st grade (1989). i have always used a desktop primarily - the screen real estate is crucial. my phone became my "majority" web browser around 2014 or so, though that's a hard statistic since i work from my desktop 5 days a week. i do not leverage a screen time utility as i choose to remain blissfully ignorant as to how much time i waste on it.