Thread: Corelone's Cell
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 10:39 PM   #62
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
lmaooooo

Ignoring that I was winning until you cried so hard it voided the battle...

you're trying this hard to get people on your DOA forum? good gawd

I have nothing but pity left for you. @Detective Mike Hunt, NCPD has to be the one to unjail you... maybe you could lose some more in the NBL now that it's bumping? Something like 30 dudes battling there, plus whatever is in the topical league is literally thousands of times more than the active human users of your ghost town forum that aren't named 'Corleone'

Again, careful spree, he can pinpoint a 10,000 mile radius around your whereabouts... If I'm in Miami, you must be somewhere in Atlanta

I'm watching "end of days" on TV right now, featuring myself.. lol perty cool to see yourself on film right? you should know a thing or two about that, lmfao. ;) I mean.. "the Devil".. as featured.. I don't know why I referenced myself to that guy but I guess he's just that cool of an individual.. ;) well, you mentioned Miami.. I thought I'd cpunter with a punchline, considering we are all rhymers on this forum so a hot climate location wouldn't hurt to reference.. since Miami is nearly the least place in this world to be considered dangerous in anyway.. lol blah.. your corniness is wearing off on me.. lol.. peace