View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 06:59 AM   #14
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Look homie i'm an old head.. if you are still that same little dude.. I remember you sending me a picture of you with a fake gun and a kitchen knife.. I was only like.. age 16 or so I dunno you were more frail and like 12 or something. Just a guess. And if you aren't the same person fuck you for ruining my time.

But what i'm saying don't get into what I did.. at that time all I did was smoke weed and sell dope. Since then I got addicted to oxycontin... sold 80's for 40$ 40's for 20$ 20's for 10... and I didn't do that until I met some old ass people... I was getting 80's for 10 or 15 max selling for 40$. From old ass poor ladies and dudes that were terminal. It was before it was well known that if you fuck around with that, you're playing with fire.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote