View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 07:41 PM   #11
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby View Post
me and dm have a pretty cool recognizing of each other. normal stuff between normal people. you're literally the weirdest fucking loser loner here, in a site full of loser loners. following me around adorably leaving little diatribes of love by trying to discredit me. you haven't written anything of substance, probably ever and your only credit to relevancy is that you make up percentages around obscure bitcoin mock popups. you're a lonely freak, so please kindly fuck off. the regularly scheduled calling me by my name and a guess of where i live is bound to come, which only bolsters my lonely loser assumption i, and undoubtedly everyone here has about you. a place in which you constantly clamor for attention over people you perceive as beneath with, which is sad and i hope you seek help, samurai. other than the usual glossing over dms post or having something to say when i commend his writing, your time here is spent posting mining links and being a faceless desperate creep. reevaluate pls. kindly fawk off. clown
Lol r u mad cristian gajardo of Piscataway New Jersey... dead man how's the windy City