- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

The Hammer loose & ringing,
Im bangin Superwomen. Orc got a Madam moving with him from Japan & two in Yemen
Ya man is stupid with 'em, & I stay switchin up that Bank Role like Janet Hubert-Whitten
Fuck a Bar I'ma grip Chrome
The hardest with Brimstone & u'll be Rolling if I Start Running like the Car in the Flinstones
Got Barbies banged.. & necks will get clocked bruh. My set is a Monster with Bacardi plans
I'm a Party man. U hardly BLAM! Have ya crew screamin 'GET TO THE CHOPPER' like Arnie Fans
In lamens I'm too fly. Insane with the moves guy, flow like Rain in a Blue Sky
I'd play Five Finger Roullete with the Blade of Battousai after a Table of Moonshine
There's no Revival, I'm the ONLY Rival. My techs move in haste n' by stealth
Fuck a Broken Idol, I wrote the Bible after Coke & Five Pills then Excommunicated myself
Let the ruckus flow: U going where the Dead Heading
I'm cooking dope - was at the Red Wedding during the Head Wetting & told Roose Bolton to fuck a goat
You'll never be witnessed with a pen of just mishits
don't needta *Slow It Down.* U need every rap slogan that ever existed plus one Helllll of a wish list
Duck if you step cuz Im fucked in the head, don't let the hole in it spook ya
I'd play Russian Roulette covered in Lead with a Loaded Bazooka after a Bowl of Sambucha
THIS man a Beast!? Fantasy.
I'm an evil Lord -- you a Keebler Dwarf with a bland physique
The heaters off: I'd squeeze n' torch a Ouija board 'til even Satan can't stand the Heat
You ain't got the Bones to speak. I'm the Coldest Priest, roaming streets ina Robe of Meat
I stole the Golden Fleece from a Roman Fleet all because I was Trolling Geeks while Cold in Greece
Im getting it now, Burden is cute.. taking Virgins in groups like Suburbias loose
Murderous too. Trust if 'my Heads in the Clouds' I'm conversing w/ Zeus over a Bourbon or two
I'm the Wordsmith on a Molly with hammer fist blows
.... ''Now you're First to Get this Body'' like what Adam was told when God was handling dough
It's quicksand when this bastard comes through,
I'll Master a coup. Disastrous dude. I once touched MC Hammer mid dance with HIS hand
They need a Banner all in red or a Camera on my head for putting an extravaganza on in text
Bars are soft as hell; you listen to Alanis Morissete both in the car and on cassette
I bring a Hammer for the set. Your Arms small, that's a Tyrannosaurus Rex
I'm totin' blammers that'd ghost Bin Laden, acting so Aladdin in a Sire's turban
I'm toasting Stalin in Copenhagen; the Iron Curtain's supplying Burden:
You're welcome for the fire wording
Orc's pensive with wordplay, armed with a Kenshin Reverse-Blade that'll leave heads a group
Did I mention that Burd's great? The penmanship's first rate....
I'm a Poltergeist of Walter White in an incredible crew that's set up to shoot
The caustic type with irreverent views. My dick Elephant huge.
I'm like Bob Marley. The Don Yardie.
No, wait.. I'm Tom Hardy. That's a Legend to you (in one helllll of a suit)
I'll turn up to ya Mom's party and be both clever and cute in my finest pair of leopard print shoes
I'm every gal's weakness; they leak fluid. This man's penis has its own beat to it --
Trust when I'm in the streets moving they play Val Venis' theme music.
& I take a Barbarian Selfie,
Ur manner is soft: when the Hammer is wrought, know the carrions plenty
Danaerys man will get offed... #NodisrespecttoBarristanSelmy
I'm Bombing so stay where da range is; this meth head'll be left black
It's common to have the Clay make u famous. I'm talking Celebrity Deathmatch
We know Ozil. I'm so real that when I type hymens move, it's light shit too
U vs Bison moves: U couldn't be Klose to a legend & I score more times than dude
The poll shows u nice w/ the Mentions? we'll see when the Wessons clear
U'll take a slide ina second. Now ya girl be Raiden the legend & we ain't talkn Metal Gear
Hollows don't knock twice. I'm a mad ripped Brad Pitt, bitches wanna swallow the cock right
You ain't THAT kid, SAVAGE. if Man get his Sack gripped... it's followed by ''Cough Twice''
I'm the Martyr of War. The heart of a Brawl.. leave man rabid & in parts on the floor
The rap addict, grab ya nan's Black wig 'Fly thru the air & take a Stab at it'.. no Darts in a Board
U trying to shoot often? Dude stop it. You'll die if you do cock it & lie ina Blue coffin
Wana lose ya Health. Well.. then Suit Yaself & we ain't talking Buying a New Closet
This bastards gay.. yo I ain't evil, I'm Hot. The feeble will rot with dreams of the top
Since u passed away, ya girl cut my pic & Masturbate -- they call me the Cream of the Crop
Ya girl love my wording as well. She said you nervous as hell
Ur Caucasian. No.. I said your Cock Asian, it whispers ''Sorry Father, I failed u'' & tries to murder itself
I'm the sickest Head, you'll be lifted dead. Orc's Heracles when the Herald speaks
I'll put an end to this Chicken Head.. & we ain't talking Preparing Feasts or Tearing Meat
U'll lay broken in defeat n' opened in the street. U emboldened w. retreat but it's dead wrong
I'll choke him in his sleep.. dump the body & Have him 'Rolling in the Deep' like Adelles song
It's the Tsar with these quotes, I'll rip apart a Hero just to arm the Heat scope
Sparkkk til he's smoke. Mark the beast's throat.
How this Spar gone be dope?! it's ORC vs Darker Ego times every Bar that he's Wrote
I'm at Benihana with ya Baby Momma dressed as Master Chief in Heavy Armour
I SHOULD clip the snaggle-teeth Manatee witha magazine...
...but fuuuck it I'm a steady charmer
This is Big Baby gone mad, man's killed in a second when the FINISH HIM beckons
The Switchblade is on hand but the Kick game is Hwoarang if we bringing that Tekken
I'm in Vegas sippin' with a thot like Mel B
Insane at spitting, my veins are different
As hotttt as Hell be.
Man like Thomas Shelby with the Razor hidden & the Gauge for gripping
Praise the women; I'm stillll stronger than Killmonger with the Double Blades
I've been Heel longer than a Summer day but my Steel somber as a Judges wake
The GOD flows sick: I'll bring all manner of pain like Sandor Clegane the sickest version
I had the hollows picked.. but you 'already got those Tips' when I fixed your wording
This is BANANAS... The clip too. Got the Hammer equipped to damage the kids crew
You'd need Ravishing Rick Rude, a Panther, a Schitzu, a Gat and like Six dudes just to FATHOM the slick moves
The fandom's legit, true. How sick can a kid be!? Vicious & filthy when moving the right hand
A Shooter with nice tan, even Richard Kuklinski wish he could pinch me, I'm cooler than Iceman
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote