View Single Post
Old 05-21-2020, 09:52 PM   #542
Johnny 6 feet
Storyteller

Battle Record: 8-4

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League

Johnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinacog View Post
Shut up, cunt. No-one cares.
Ooooh, back off everyone we have a badass here! I asked you a simple question and that's the wittiest retort you could come up with?

I think I get it though. I reckon you're some sad emo kid who's desperate, DESPERATE to be misunderstood. You're a wannabe edgelord who thinks he's writing something profound and original that 'the peasants just won't get', not realising what you do could be replicated by a 10 year old who's figured out copy/paste and a basic grasp of the English language. You're probably as happy as a pig in shit right now that you're getting attention, any attention, because you secretly feel that you have no real value and this is the only way to get it. How am I doing? Am I in the ballpark?

Stubbornness and arrogance are not traits that'll help you get through life sunshine. Grow up. Take on board legitimate criticism and grow as a human being, or don't, and be regulated to social outcast status for what'll be a depressing rest of your life.

You came into the GWL, were given the chance to flex your creative wings and instead deliberately posted garbage unrelated to the pictures you were given. I ask you again; why? Do you have an actual explanation? Or is ' shut up cunt' as deep as your mind goes?