View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 04:02 PM   #110
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
You can't have a reasonable dialogue with someone who doesn't bother to fact check themselves. You've got 3 hours of false information here. I would need to go through every single point, and refute everything one by one, and each refutation would require me spending time researching, and responding to each point individually. I'd have to spend 3 hours watching the video, and at least 12 hours replying to it all, and it would all be for absolutely nothing because you have no interest in challenging your belief system.

I'm wise enough to know not to waste my time looking for fish in a desert.
1) Why do you assume i didn't fact check myself? I have and stated as such in the OP. I've stated i don't believe everything in the video. I'm willing to debate any INDIVIDUAL POINT in this thread, and everyone, including you, is scared to find out. So fuck the "itll take me HOURS AND HOURS of research etc...."

2) How can you POSSIBLY SAY they is "3 hours of false information" when YOU HAVENT EVEN SEEN THE VIDEO

Damn for some reason I thought you were an intellectual, but you telling on yourself! How you gonna matter of factly claim the video is false, AND IN THE SAME BREATH SAY YOU NEED TO WATCH THE VIDEO TO DEBATE IT.

Again, the logic of some of you is NONEXISTENT
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote