- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
This

I see you’ve still yet to defend yourself or your shitty ass verse? Actions speak louder than words IMHO. You know you lost with that garbage. That’s why you ain’t speak up or make your opinion known. I’ve spoken on why your verse was bad and mine is superior. I didn’t even get into the fact you have no multies at all and even from a technical standpoint mine was better. You had cheap irrelevant racist played shit vs my creative angles and better wording. Whoever said originality wins battles obviously lies, familiarity obviously wins out because I’m familiar with all those old ass bars you had littered throughout that trash. Fact. Why else wouldn’t you defend yourself? Why else wouldn’t you breakdown why you felt your verse was good and compare and contrast the two as to why you feel you won and deserved to go through ahead of me? The simple answer is you can’t. This shit is indefensible in my eyes. You dropped trash and lucked out on dullboys vote being cancelled out without prior reasoning as to why. I had the momentum going my way. If a fourth vote had come in at that point to break the tie, it would have been for me. You know it. The likelihood is right there in front of you. You stole my spot. I won that shit. We both know it. You deserve at least some black mark putting against your name if you do end up getting no showed in the final round and somehow champing this shit. You’ll be a paper champ. That’s it. Nothing more. It’s an empty title because I got cheated out of what should be mine. I’ll gladly take apart the winner after you’re done just to prove it should be my name in the sub forum as champion. Whoever takes it at this point isn’t even relevant anymore in my eyes, Karaoke said I won. Dullboy said I won. Flow real messaged me saying he was drunk when he voted and picked the wrong guy. MMLP told me I won. No one thinks you won at this point, not even you, Ryno. Your demeanour says it all. Your heads been low this entire thread, speaking into your chest and mumbling quiet nothings because you’re unable to defend that shit in the face of the aftermath where the proofs been presented for all to see. It’s obvious. I even took time out of my busy day to break down exactly what factors were at play that lead to my verse being the better of the two and why you lost. It’s irrefutable. Anyone suggesting otherwise is either hating or trolling or both. Bitch ass shit. Alcoholics made a spectacle of themselves and if you feel otherwise you must be wearing either beer goggles or Rosé coloured glasses.

#BARS
sral is offline   Reply With Quote