View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 01:52 PM   #115
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
I read the stand, IT and all of the dark tower stuff. Took me so long to read the stand because I hated it. I thought tdts first book was really good and like the 3rd I think? When Roland is young. Rest wasn't great compared to similar books of the same genre I've read

Actually I've also read MR Mercedes which is a recent enough book of his. I grabbed it at an airport. Was a decent read
woooooord someone told me that 3 book collection that mr Mercedes is a part of was pretty good. an lmao I liked some of the stand but that shit def mad long im like yo when is this shit gonna end...and the main bad guy was like cartoon Dracula im like yoooo this shit kindve wack now lmfao the beginning was ill tho
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote