Thread: Texting is Dead
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 07:13 PM   #22
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Texting is dead.

New generation cats don’t even text one another. They all FaceTime each other lol. It’s crazy. Phone down and they just talking. Camera at all sorts of weird angles. Staring at nothing but wall or ceiling or at someone’s neck, legs or up their nose. Why not just call the other person? Idk man, weird society.
the fuck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post
Text been dead since like 2007 really....you just got a few places like this that's got ppl that can't let go of being a text head because they were never good at anything else....that's why most of the guys here use to be really good textcees...u don't see many guys here who sucked....the text heads that were really good can't let go
ha. not really. most of the people here were never good. actually quite the opposite, the legends who did come around here dipped long ago.

now it's just people who were dope as textcees and are dope at audio & still actually making shit. like @boof, uh-oh, and me obviously. dead poet also still doing his thing and has always been good.

@Ouch was super dope but he dont do shit now.

actually i remember we had a thread about this long ago, and we all decided we pretty much just hang out here cuz we're used to each other. i've known boof since i was 13 for instance.