Old 03-14-2019, 12:14 PM   #42
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
i turn 30 this year, mid life crisis time :(
IM SAYING THO

but word man there is no meaning. I discovered that when weed turned on me. All i do now is work and fill my mind with distractions so i dont burrow into holes of meaninglessness

I help ho's too. Seeking arrangements da god. They help me by emptying my balls. Some form of shame kicks in until i remind myself im.around10 years older than them and they know no one i know so at worst im just that giant savage who they gotta blow that pays their rent here and there

I had a brief stint of infatuation recently with an old broad. She was 35. I thought maybe this? Then she opened her yap enough to where i realized my balls had betrayed me. Sure she liked me. Sure she was banging for an old broad. But in the end i realized i wanted nothing more than to roam the wild plains unbridled

So word. I stick around cuz i want to see the end of game of thrones and the 2020 election cycle. Entertaining things. Also need everyone who is dumb enough to love me to die. Beyond that tho the only point to living is being eaten by a superior beast. So i will wander into india and become tiger shit. As it was meant to be.

I was thinking the other day the worst part of death has to be being dead. In the sense of society like in a hospital for instance, then a morgue, funeral home etc. I dont want humans around my dead body. I dont want to be found at all. Maybe the ocean. But nah i got feet.

Definitely the forest.

Also my nuts didnt get bigger. Just my sack. I feel like my dick is getting smaller tho. Its barely 7. I remember pushing 8. I wonder if its gunt fat. Also i got a lump under my ear behind my jaw. Im convinced its cancer in a lymph node. Not even sure what or where they are.