View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 08:47 AM   #548
Johnny 6 feet
Storyteller

Battle Record: 8-4

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League

Johnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant future

Go ahead, use your ferocious vocab to call me a bitch, faggot or cunt again while refuting none of my points because you're too stupid to. Schoolyard insults are the last refuge of a man who's lost the argument because he's got nothing of substance to say. I can see it's a waste of time to try to have a rational conversation with you. I'm basically playing chess against a pigeon; all it does is knock over the pieces, shit on the board and fly away thinking it's won.

You'll never win a battle. Ever. Not even against a 1st year cypher writer who doesn't know what a multi is. You're a joke, and not even a good one. Neighbor crushed you in general discussions and all he had to do was impersonate you. The whole GWL mocks you, and everyone hopes they'll draw you in the rounds because it's a guaranteed KO victory if they even post a nursery rhyme. Go ahead. Sign back in for the playoffs. I'll happily wipe the floor with you without breaking a sweat.

Well, I think I've had enough fun at the expense of the mentally disabled. Ta ta.