Old 01-18-2019, 11:55 PM   #136
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

brady is hands down the GOAT its not even close or up for discussion

saying he is a system qb in the negative sense, would only make sense, if that system was designed to have his passing not be the focal point.

every qb is a system qb lol.

if you are using it in the game manager sense, (i hate that argument btw, i'd take a game manager over a "gunslinger" type 10 times out of 10), that would make more sense, but even in that regard brady is much more than a game manager, since the entire offense runs off of him reading defenses and exploiting them with his arm

they do alot of dink and dunk plays sure, but its every offensive skill position players job to make 1 guy miss. if a rb is open in the flat with a LBer in the vicinity, you take it every time, and its never his first read, unless he can see its man to man with like 2 deep safeties, you know just off percentages the likelihood of a wideout being open vs a checkdown etc etc

bradys da goat easy.

i still hate him with all my soul. i get your love for foles too btw, i mean my guy flacco outplayed him basically every time they stepped on the field together. but objectively vs. the entire array of competition he is far and above the goat