View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 02:49 PM   #71
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
Word. Honestly since I shop for books at goodwill, most non fiction books there are self help and cook books, a lot of cook books for some reason lol. But yeah since I’m not much of a reader is guess fiction is a bit easier to digest for me, especially when it’s 500 pages lol. I just found command and conquer and the art of war as well. So slowly I’m branching out from fiction
yea I can dig it....oddly enough I started the opposite way and branched out into fiction

definitely good to read both

some of those self help books are cool but ultimately I just found myself branching out into psychological books that the self help books are founded in.

an yea man when I go to get books from my church they have a shit ton of cook books ....mustve been before the internet idfk lol
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote