Old 01-18-2018, 08:31 AM   #5
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTIVATE SELF View Post
Bruh, I think we smoked a joint back in the gap or something. I swear you remind me of somebody I think I might know, but forgot that I did and now suddenly remember, or something like that. lol.

Dope vlog, my dude. You had similar and contrasting reactions to the various battles. But, you seem to have a firm grasp on what's quality content. Respect.

I'm definitely gonna sign back in soon. If there are any no shows this week sub me in. I'm bout that action. lol.
Lmao I look like a typical stoner bro.thanks for the view and yeah I’ll take u up on that offer b.

@Ender yeah man I was up till 2 am last night working on these. Thanks for peeping appreciate the love.
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote