View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 04:34 PM   #1
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future
Red face Does she want the d

I met a lady at work today. Older white milf with a tight body.

I’m not really attracted to her, but I wanna rock the headboards with her for some reason. Idk, prolly cuz I’m a guy

She talked my female coworker head off about oils she sells but not really. She kind of was engaging with me but really with her. I would say a quick comment but I wasn’t really in the convo

Then before she left I asked her a few questions. She told me about some app I asked her about it, and she came over and showed me what the app looked like and idk it felt like she was mad close to me like I almost reached out for her to sit on my lap. She gave my coworker her number about the oils. She also gave me her number. I asked her name and she said do you want me to write it down? I mean I figured she meant her number, so she wrote her name down and then asked if I wanted her number I was like yea I prolly coulda looked it up but yes and then she gave me her cell number. Not her work extension. Told me to call her if I needed anything like she said for instance somebody might call her to see what oil to use for someone else who’s having stress....?
the Munster is offline   Reply With Quote