View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 06:49 PM   #212
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

I gave what I had to give here. This thread made me realize how lazy I am in mentally confronting ideological misconceptions with the emotional agility required to alter mentalities. It’s a strain. Hopelessness has dulled my senses.

@WRATH, you’ve been racist and a bigot in this thread. Show me where I’ve been racist. Where I marginalized a race. Where I belittled a race. I can show you examples of you doing that. I’ve asked you several times with no response... DO YOU RECOGNIZE THAT YOU HAVE DOUBLE STANDARDS when it comes to discrimination toward people of color and ANY other group of people?

I got into writing to change perceptions. I love Hip Hop because of the community aspect and of course just the feeling you get when you hear dope rhymes over good beats. In the ‘90s with college radio and independent labels popping up there was a real sense of community. We were ALL fans of Hip Hop and I felt a bond with people who knew about that secret world. No color. You’re Hip Hop or you aren’t. Hip Hop is more divisive now than then, which is wild to me, because our generation was supposed to end all that shit. So when I see a dude like you in here blind to his own racism, it fucking kills me. I’m no white knight and I’m not looking for praise, but mother fucker I have bled to fight against the kind of racism that you are in here spewing so ignorantly.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote