View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 11:37 AM   #17
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

understand that conflict with North Korea is inevitable. They're prime territory we need for a face off with China, it's always been about China ,ever since the destabilization of Korean peninsula. This is foreign policy chess from a military standpoint. This summit treaty won't last long, Trump will fuck it up just like the first one and it's by design. What many don't know is that Kim agree'd to the meeting but not on talks of the nuclear program. Trump was in the news talking peace in the news yet holding maritime war drills with South Korea that Kim didn't take too kindly to. Trump pretty much used the media to try and bully Kim into the nuclear talks so that if the talks happened and Kim did not end the nuclear program, he'd look like the bad guy or if the talks came up and he refused he would look like the bad guy. Trump outlined this tactic in his book Art of the Deal.

Another thing I will say is the same tactic goes for Syria, the goal is Iran, always been about Iran. Nobody and I mean nobody thought Iran would take the nuclear deal. Russia told Iran to call there bluff and take the deal. Iran took it, Israel got super pissed lmao. That's why Trump nuked that deal and said fuck em, because it was never about peace. Israel already has oil expansion contracts for places in Syria. Everyone knows this on the foreign intelligence front. Russia has Iran and Syria's ear and are playing chess for them with U.S, it's allies and Israel so to speak. Israel is playing super dirty. I know what it says in the bible about the people of Israel but the government is fucking shady as hell man.

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote