Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Lol @ this isn’t up for debate
I’m done conversing with you
If you don’t think abortion is ending a life is debatable, I have nothing to say because you clearly already know everything about everything
Prove it wrong, or be a little whiny baby about people having views that aren't yours. I say it's not up for debate because you can contradict two arguments for and against it with biology. So it's just an endless pit convo that doesn't end aside from maybe deciding on a point to call the "viable" part of the process that neither side actually agrees on. I wanted to move on to what I think is a more important piece of the issue, or an issue that affects this issue at least.

You've provided 0 evidence, or intellectual discussion to this topic so I could care less if you want to converse about it. If you want to change the tide and prove what you're saying to any extent that's cool. otherwise that's fine, no one is losing out on not hearing your completely opinion based horse shit.
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote