- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Pieces of shit support babies being born into hate and poverty
I’m glad that you, as a man who can never be pregnant, have such a strong view about how other humans should handle their own choices.
You can kill your child any time you want, knuck, just like I can
You’ll be thrown in jail, but you can do it. And then you will be forced to live with whatever consequences you face, mentally and judicially. And if you believe in a higher power, judged by said power as to your act. Why is that not enough when it comes to abortion?
Why is it ok to say “hey woman, we know you’re an actual living, breathing, feeling person who has their own perspective on life and people that care about you, but you need to die so that we can bring this other thing into the world that no one knows or cares about?”
When abortion is illegal, women die attempting to have one. For that reason alone, I’m for the right for them to choose. And the reason why I called you a dumb ass still stands. You can link every article about the shit, there’s not one where people are happy and excited to kill babies post-birth. The problem with abortion is it’s a personal choice, and everyone wants to offer their own opinion on it, which IMO, if you’re not a pregnant woman, means absolutely fuck all.
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote