Old 06-30-2020, 01:36 AM   #96
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inno View Post
Godam it I was just posting

Here’s my vote if you want to add it dam it l

UNi

Ok so this was a hella of a story. I like how the pacing kept building up. It was done nicely. Anyway this was again some solid story telling with a great deal of imagery and hints scattered through out. You character development was spot on wit this one. Although I gotta say some characters seemed like just pawns and you never invested to much in them, although when you think about It those characters are central to the story. That’s just me though. And I’m talking about Luther and Superman and I guess all the other parent hero/villain. Maybe I’m just being picky, probably. Either was this was a unique take on the topic. Wanting to crawl out of from under some one else’s shadow. Nicely done.

Adverse

An homage to Ernest lol. This was dope from start to finish. At first I didn’t know what your where talking about but once I finished I went back and it all fell into place. I will admit I’m not to familiar with his life story but I know enough to keep up. Your diction is your strength in this one. Along with the way you sprinkled his books and scenes from his writing into your writing of his writing lol, if that makes sense. Anyway I think what. I like most about this piece is that you kept the ending for me at least a surprise. You didn’t give it it away as easy and kept me guessing as as to how you would end this. Dope.

Overall

Dope battle, I think UNI did a better version of the topic tbh but I liked adverse’ overall writing. His story was a bit more compelling for me. Although UNI had the twist and turns and kept the pacing to an almost perfect count. I think adverse gave me more of what I liked here. Great battle fellas I’m going with adverse here. You both didn’t disappoint.

Adverse
Thanks for the vote Inno, sorry I kinda locked you out I was just trying to wrap this week up so we could move on I wasn’t aware you were in the process of voting