- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
He owns four different million dollar homes. Don’t be fooled.
Tbh, I don't like Bernie that much, but this argument against him bugs me, ignoring their values being closer to half a mil (though with DC prices, I'm sure his house there is worth more than it was in 2016)

One's his home in VT, ones a spot in DC, ones a vacation home somewhere?

The home in VT I get. The DC one isn't uncommon practice. With how long he's served it would be financially irresponsible to rent the whole time.

Considering the salary that he + his wife (who is/was some bigwig academic admin iirc) has, it makes sense they'd buy a vacation home. I know teachers, accountants, etc, who buy vacation homes.

He has actually laid out pretty specific stuff about how people like him would pay their share in his ideal world, more so than most polictians.

Video was cringy to me. Questioners were generally good, Bernie had some good answers that went on too long, but most of them felt like I was watching a 'greatest hits of 2016' vid, and the pundits asked some of the worst questions I could imagine. I get that they have an audience to appeal to, but it says a hell of a lot when the average shmuck from the Lehigh Valley is asking better questions than the professionals... But they're continually paid for such terrible work because enough people profit enough off of it

Thanks for rekindling my dark cloud mike
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote