View Single Post
Old 02-29-2020, 12:34 AM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default Do y’all know about the REAL ID?

Those of you who are in the US? Supposedly as of October you can’t board a plane unless you have the REAL ID.

I wouldn’t ask but almost no one I know, knows about it. Granted a lot of the people I know probably don’t plan on boarding a plane any time soon it I do. But it’s federal law as of October if you don’t have it, you will be refused to board a plane.

I want to be able to and will be a few times soon I imagine. All you have to have to get it is your original birth certificate and then take it to the DMV. My problem is, my mom sent me my birth certificate thing that was given to her on my birth, but it was issued by the hospital, and not the actual state of New York... I have a copy of my actual state NY birth certificate, but it’s literally like a scanned computer copy. We’ll see of these country Michigan fucks accept it or not on Monday.

But yeah if you didn’t know about it know you know... google REAL ID
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote