Old 01-17-2018, 08:50 PM   #11
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=126624

do you have a pc or laptop at all?

i can send you my ren if you want it, but it needs the software to work, its not a standalone mpc like the new X or any of the older units (5000, 3000, 1000, 2000xl etc). but word on top of it needing software to run i spilled beer on it and all of the control buttons, and browsing type buttons don't work anymore, so its basically a midi controller.

meaning you have to assign sounds to pads manually, but the knobs and shit still work, so while you'll be doing the majority of the work with a mouse or whatever, you can still bang out recordings on the pads, and adjust parameters of shit with the knobs. you just cant do EVERYTHING from the mpc itself.

like its setup to control the software and work like a standalone (pre-beer spill). but since the beer spill fried whatever circuitry that allowed you to do the functions of browsing your sample library and shit like that, its more of a controller. if that makes sense.

but word if you got a laptop/desktop or something and want it let me know i got you doggy

i've had it unplugged just collecting dust. its registerred to me i think, we'll have to figure out how to get it installed on your shit and updated but i got the originaal disc and the sample libraries it came with and shit, and can help you set it up if it has to go through my email or some shit i don't remember, like if you need a validation code or whatever

but yea im gonna cop the maschine soon so its just going in my closet anyways, (i wanna get the mpc X but i can't justify 2 grand, i'd just cop another renaissance but the maschine studio is the same price and i want to see if i like its workflow better)