View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 11:38 PM   #78
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

i feel u i just want you to know they're also deporting a lot of good people without violent records because its not about the people u wouldnt want to live next to. and also there are tens of thousands of children who were taken from their parents at the border that have been in youth detention centers for the last up to 10 months, and some of these children are being abused, over drugged, given back to teh wrong parents, or just "lost". and on their 18th birthday, they get sent to an adult detention center where tons of reports of sexual abuse have gone unchecked, people have committed suicide, etc. just because they ran to the american border for asylum after american intervention in their country helped create widespread poverty and gang violence. so yea, our law is allowing that. and making billions of dollars off of it as well. again, i know plenty of people under threat of being deported and none of them are someone i wouldnt want to live next to. so thats where im coming from.
boof is offline   Reply With Quote