Old 10-09-2018, 05:58 PM   #24
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i agree with the cowboys being trash, but they're a shit team all around really, with the exception of their oline when everyones healthy being monstrous. zeke is a beast and definitely makes them better, but im pretty sure he's under his rookie contract till like 2020. he'll be rundown, and even if he isn't can you really justify that much money for a RB? gurley hit the jackpot honestly. its a gamble.

i'd rather gamble by drafting and playing free agency and having a committee of backs for less money than paying 1.

also the rams would be fine without gurley, they wouldn't be AS good, but if they had anyone behind him who was decent they would be fine lol. i don't even know who else they got. benny cunningham or some shit ?? get a beefy short yardage back and a little pass catching back pay em each 2 million a year and put that extra money into the o-line and defense