View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 10:08 PM   #58
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Without being a person who sides with one or the other can it be explained logically?

Ive messed with macs and pcs, never had an iphone tho but there is the misconception of it being because its a price thing which never made sense to me, but i usually always get the stupid expensive android. It was never a non conformist type thing tho on some fuck iphones it was just at the time the note had a giant screen, so i stayed with those a few generations. Then i got the LG because it came with a free 49" tv and a google home lol

But word is it just preference or is there actual specs and shit that make one better

Cuz i look at like 2800 dollar macs that are 2 generations behind in everything but somehow theyre perceived as workhorses that shit on everything. But lets say its all equal, like you build a pc for 1300 with the same everything

Is the apple product better or is it just marketing and our desire to be part of a team
I do like a Mac, used one at work every day to separate graphic art work design which just means j had to fix, change/alter graphics etc and it definitely seemed a lot more easier and faster on a Mac as opposed to my PC but my PC isn't top end any more either. But I hear a lot of people say they like Macs over PC for audio engineering and graphic work.
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote