Thread: Roast of Aero
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 07:03 PM   #13
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by $chein Dolla $ign View Post
@Bags (not gonna quote for sake of scrolling)

I definitely feel you BUT

Are you suggesting we fully commit to quality text battling or go away from it? Seems youre arguing both points

I agree with going away from it

But at least for me as a guest I got the opposite vibe and it felt like a story time of text past and I got super out of it within 2 minutes. Of we brought it back I think it should have no mention of text specifically.
I was giving examples of how different approaches could be successful with effort but ultimately making the point that it needs to be decided and defined what that approach and identity should be.

Personally I'm tired of having to steer the ship constantly

I just want to log in and participate in enjoyable threads

Whatever every1 elses expectations are or whatever it is they enjoy here they should contribute to developing it

It's only leeches left at this point
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote