Thread: how it feel
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 07:06 PM   #63
IAmRhetoric
Finding the light.

Battle Record: 3-8

IAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant future

@King Karaoke tbh we're not on the same level.
We're not. You're far superior to me when it comes to lyrical/rap battling ability.
I'm putting my big boy pants on for a second so i can talk to you on some real shit. disregard it or however you want to take it, but hear me out.
what he did was childish and uncalled for. true. he's an admin and shouldn't be doing such a thing.
you paying lars to dox him, or going about it a different way will do nothing but push the site closer to oblivion. i havent even been around for a long time to observe shit but i can tell that the reason there have been so many of these sites and the death/revival of most of them was because of some shit like this.
it starts off small, gets a bit bigger and then it becomes the usual until people have had enough of it.
we're here to develop a community that is for fun. ultimately you are here for fun. no one will take you seriously if you walk up to them and say "i am a champ at rap battling on the internet!"
no one. for all of us, this is a hobby. some of us take it too seriously. we all have our moments, but i've been preaching that there are no real beefs. at the end of the day you two need to bump knuckles and get the fuck over your petty ass beef and help develop the culture together.

just saying
This nigga gets misty eyed when he plays candy Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Is donkey punching still a thing...U think I can t off on the back of her dome? Looool

Last edited by IAmRhetoric; 07-28-2015 at 07:13 PM.
IAmRhetoric is offline   Reply With Quote