- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
76ers are straight up better than the Cavs if Embiid is healthy. They could still lose, obviously. Whether it's due to playoff inexperience or LeBron just deciding he won't lose. But talent wise the 76ers should be favored.

Toronto is better (probably the last year you can say this). But Toronto are the world's foremost experts at choking like dogs and failing to live up to expectations. Who stops Embiid on the Raptors?

A healthy Boston in 2019 is a juggernaut. Philly is going to be great for years to come if Embiid stays healthy, but this may be the easiest path they ever get to get to the Finals, with Boston looming in the future.

As a fan of the tanking Bulls I am giving all of my power to Philly.

They'll get destroyed against the Rockets or Warriors, obviously.
All true. Coming to the light at the end of a 5 year tankstravagana in Philly, I can just hope that you enjoy the ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
Before Cleveland's game 1 I would say they have a good chance if they can avoid the Cavs. But now I'd say they have a great chance even if they meet the Cavs lol
I'd count on LeBron alone giving the inexperienced sixers a run for our money, but maybe it turns out to be the pacers?

Last edited by Sharp; 04-16-2018 at 04:01 PM.
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote