Thread: FUCK BRITAIN
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 06:32 PM   #281
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

Yup thats what a lot of people believe unfortunately...... i wish i could change your mind bro but i doubt i will ill try anyways weed is highly addictive once you start smoking pot it steals all the happiness out of your mind because it releases something called dopiate in your mind but then when you dont have it all of a sudden the brain stops producing the dopiate in your mind and i think its unfair because most people started smoking when they were teenagers or younger because they were naive and didnt understand wphow addictive it actually is.... even though it isnt physically addicting and yeah we were stupid and naive like i said and we sgould have known at the time because it was or is illegal but i still dont think thats fair because basically weed is a lifetime addiction if you have ever smoked pot to the degree it has controlled your life then you will probably be hooked for life you will be unable to stop so no i dont think potsmokers should be locked up in mental hospitals the rest of their lives especially if the pot doesnt actually effect their way of living.... and i dont know why you said that but you must have some sortve inner belief about potheads for some reason which is fucked up because a lot of potheads are actually extremely intelligent people..... and you havent made an argument for why we should get locked up so i think you have some inner resentment for potsnokers for some reason and i have no idea but i would love to know what it is..... i mean i did try hard in life why should i get locked up the rest of my life for smoking pot.....,, i shouldnt.... your wrong sorry...,,,