Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Like I said, I HAVE NEVER KNOWN a transgender to switch sexes and still be attracted to the sex they switched too. I know nothing of Bruce Jenner. IMO - his sex change was a gimmick to stay relevant in the midi as eyes for money oppurtunitys. That family isnfucked up and weird but really smart when it comes to making money. His motive was business related, I bet that. But yea, I don't know him nor of him to include him on those I do know in NYC. Manhatten is full of homosexuals... when I lived on 51st and 10th Ave - that's all I ever saw... not once did I ever see a man who changes sexes still continue to fuck with women... they were always with men.
i don't agree with your take on jenner. at all.

BUT, assuming that his entire motive behind switching genders was financial, that would fall under an entirely different spectrum of mental illness considering he is already considerably wealthy.