- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

I've got Mr. J winning here too, just felt he did more with the topic at hand here and even though Certain had the cleaner verse for want of a better term, it never really got going for me and was over far too abruptly come the closer. The action was there and it was fairly fast paced, which I can almost see working in it's favour given the length of the verse with the race being finished quicker than anyone would really have hoped it to have been, but yeah I did feel the whole affair was resolved a little too soon to give the reader the pay off this deserved. I'd love to see this revived and fleshed out though, the actual content was brilliant paced and worded, the dialogue snappy and realistic, and the end was used to good effect to tie things up nicely. I think sometimes people get too reliant on the 'twist' ending taking a left turn right at the last couplet or so so I'm always pleased to see that isn't used.

Mr. J has impressed me the whole of this tournament so far, his flow and knack for a turn of phrase obviously work in his favour and he plays to that strength, I also liked his take to the topic and it's not one I'd have probably gone for, but he made it work. This one was short and sweet and maybe personal preference will come into the way people vote, but for my money I'm edging this to Mr. J. Tight battle though fellas!

Two short but really enjoyable reads!