- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

@NYCSPITZ: I’m no longer on the mod squad, I just fancied writing again after 6 months out the game. There wasn’t really any rude intent, more so just me gauging if there was interest for a competitive topical league here again.

@Candy: You’ve missed sign-ups for Week 1. You can either stayed sign in for week 2, or stick around if you’re good to write on short notice and I can make you a fill-in if someone no shows this week.

@Exis @Objective good shit fellas. I actually matched you two together knowing you both write quickly for this sort of thing. I tried to pair people I saw stylistic similarities between to help make things interesting, glad to see you both didn’t disappoint!